IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!
Date: Saturday, November 4th, 2017 - Sign-In starts @ 7:30am;
1st Presentation starts at 8:05am
We are offering 7 Category “A” Credits
Breakfast & Lunch provided by SPR (Allina Catering)
Location: John Nasseff Medical Center; Heart & Lung Conference Room, United Hospital Campus.
This years Speakers are:
- Dr. Benjamin Gilloon - presenting: MRI Safety
- Dr Andrew Bunney - presenting: The Role of Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology in a Bleeding Patient
- Dr Mathew So - presenting: Dual-Energy Computed Tomography: Its Technique and Application for Urinary Tract Stone Disease
- Dr Mark Berger presenting: Imaging of Cardiovascular Disease: Visualize How to Eat and Move Your Way to Better Health
- Dr Timothy Meehan presenting: MSK Case Based Imaging: Common and Interesting Fractures
- Dr Megan Elgethun presenting: Breast Imaging in the Male Patient
- Dr Kevin Nguyen presenting: Image-Guided Biopsy and Drainage