Gallagher Benefit Services, a global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, recently named the St. Paul Radiology employee health insurance plan as “Best-in-Class” in 2018.
Gallagher’s Best-in-Class Benchmarking Analysis uses data gathered from more than 4,000 organizations. Only a small percentage of those companies were recognized for health care cost control.
Factors contributing to this recent acknowledgement included:
- SPR’s continued priority on culture, wellbeing, engagement and productivity
- Keeping costs under control and putting benefits in balance
- Providing affordable health plan premiums for individual and family coverage
- Providing industry-competitive benefits
- Employee satisfaction with benefits
- Reining in costs without shifting the burden to employees
St. Paul Radiology provides a robust wellness program aimed at reducing employee healthcare costs. In addition, St. Paul Radiology provides its employees with biometric screenings, a flu shot clinic, a “Frequent Fitness” program and reimbursements for races and other fitness events.
“Last year, 82 percent of our employees participated in its health insurance program,” said Dr. Michael Madison, President and CEO of St. Paul Radiology. “Their participation has allowed St. Paul Radiology to retain such competitive premiums, and we owe them a huge thank-you for its success.”