IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 - Registration starts @ 7:30am
1st Presentation begins at 8:05am
We are offering 7 Category ‘A’ Credits
Breakfast & Lunch provided by SPR (Allina Catering)
Location: John Nasseff Medical Center; Heart & Lung Conference Room, United Hospital Campus.
This Year’s Speakers Are:
- Dr. Caroline Ho, presenting: Preoperative Localization of Breast Lesions
- Dr. Joshua Johnson, presenting: Cross-Sectional Imaging: Interesting Cases
- Dr. Cory Nordman, presenting: IR and the GI Patient – A Detailed Look Into a Few Great Medical Acronyms
- Dr. Ryan Whitesell, presenting: The Late Show From St. Paul Radiology: Emergency Radiology After Dark
- Dr. Mohamed Abdihalim, presenting: Soft Tissue Neck CT: Technique, Uses and Misuses
- Dr. Andrew Baadh, presenting: Venous Thromboembolism: The Role of Radiology and Treatment
- Dr. Lashonda Soma, presenting: Breast US - Beyond the Basics