St. Paul Radiology is the leading provider of radiology services to the greater St. Paul Minnesota area. If you are a healthcare professional or energetic team oriented individual interested in the sub-specialty of radiology, you should contact us or submit your credentials and resume.
St. Paul Radiology offers affordable
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Other benefits include:
Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay,
Legal and Identity Theft Coverage, Pet Insurance, Wellness Program, Gym
Membership Discount, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Match, and Profit Sharing.
The Urgency Room
Locations - Eagan, Woodbury & Vadnais Heights
- Must be a registered Radiologic Technologist
- Must have experience on a GE CT scanner
- CT certification preferred
- Holiday Rotation
Neuro Interventional Radiology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Monday - Friday with weekend Call Rotation
The Radiology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant has a dynamic and varied role. The major goal is to provide quality nursing care to the patients of St. Paul Radiology. Skills utilized in his/her job performance include assessment, communication, teaching, and leadership. Must have a genuine interest in Radiology. This position assists our Neuro Interventional Radiologist with patient care pre- and post- interventional radiology procedures. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, thrives on quality patient care in a fast paced environment, and is a team player. Some neuro experience is a preferred.
- Has at least 3 years experience.
- Works effectively with a variety of professional and ancillary personnel.
- Has a general knowledge of all nursing practices.
- Demonstrate mature judgment, initiative, and proficiency in nursing skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Shows professional interest through self-development, continuing education.
- Knowledgeable in physical assessment, aseptic techniques, IV skills and isolation techniques.
- Presents a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Coordinates patients with our Neuro-Interventional Radiologists.
- Insures patient privacy and dignity.
- Provide optimum care utilizing nursing process for contrast injections.
- Assess, identify needs, plan, implement appropriate interventions, document, and evaluate outcome.
- Must become credentialed at the various hospitals, clinics and with multiple payers.
- Must be willing to travel between the various hospitals served by the Neuro-Interventional Radiologists.
- Received and maintains current Registered Licensure in the state of Minnesota.
- Maintains Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Maintains required CMEs for licensure.
- ACLS certification.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant.
If you are interested these positions, click to submit an application. Please specify the position you are applying for on the application form.