St. Paul Radiology is the leading provider of radiology services to the greater St. Paul Minnesota area. If you are a healthcare professional or energetic team oriented individual interested in the sub-specialty of radiology, you should contact us or submit your credentials and resume.
St. Paul Radiology offers affordable
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Other benefits include:
Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Funeral leave,
Legal and Identity Theft Coverage, Pet Insurance, Wellness Program, Gym
Membership Discount, Flexible Spending Account, 401k Match, and Profit Sharing.
The Urgency Room
Locations - Eagan, Woodbury & Vadnais Heights
- Must be a registered Radiologic Technologist
- Must have experience on a GE CT scanner
- CT certification preferred
- Holiday Rotation
Coverage for Vacations & Holidays
12 Hour Shifts - 10:00am - 10:00pm
The Urgency Room
- Must be a RDMS registered
- OB registered preferred or within 1 year of hire
- Must be flexible and willing to travel between locations
Quality Control Assistant
2 Open Positions:
- 7 days on / 7 days off
Thursday - Wednesday; 8:30pm - 7:00am
- Checking all aspects of radiology studies are complete (history, paperwork, and images)
- Sending images to the relevant online work list and providing radiologists with paperwork when required
- Liaise with hospitals and sites that we cover to resolve problems, whether they are specific or general
- Answer and provide assistance to out after-hours interventional clients, including immediate radiologist follow-up
- Liaise with any Radiologist on shift regarding any queries they may have
- Must be able to work holidays and other shifts as needed
- Graduate from High School or GED
- Computer Experience
Monday - Friday
1:30pm - 10:30pm
- Must be a registered Radiologic Technologist.
- MRI experience and certification preferred.
- Experience on Hitachi Oasis open sided MRI scanner 1.2T preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position you are applying for in your email.